Slush round #6 & Boondoggle

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slush round #6 & Boondoggle
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:03:22 -0800 (PST)
Hello autocrossers,

  Mother Nature was a little behind in getting the rain clouds out of the way
yesterday, but the afternoon groups did appreciate the boost in PAX scores.
Paul Tibbals and Steve Kupper handled it all in stride and made it happen for
over 150 drivers willing to brave the wet surfaces. Rick Gould designed the
course, which delighted those who like slaloms. Thank you all for your great
efforts.

  The next event will be Boondoggle on January 28th. Pertinent information will
be posted soon on the club website.

  This will be my last post as event chair chief. Next year will be a very busy
one for me
  in work and play and so it was time to step down. Tyrrell Morris has
volunteered to take over and will begin with the Boondoggle event.

  I do wish to thank all of you that gave your time to all the events over the
last two years. From event chairs, to course designers, to setup workers and Ed
Runnion, the Big Chief, all section chiefs and steering committee members,
without whose help none of these events would be possible. To all who have
never volunteered, please give it a try next year. You will not regret it.

  Warm weather and clear skies are predicted.

  Happy Holidays,

  Tim Dolan