Slush Event #2 arriving this coming Sunday at GGF

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, antzwain@comcast.net,
Subject: Slush Event #2 arriving this coming Sunday at GGF
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:03:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Autocrossers,

  Well, the first event of the Slush series got off on Sunday under the
direction of veteran Natalie Tobacco and her newbie associate Kate Milewski.
With a little help from Ed Runnion, they ran a good event and handled all the
challenges that a large number of newcomers to the sport can offer.  Thank you
all!  Rick Gould designed the course.

  Event #2 is only a few days away; taking place this coming Sunday at Golden
Gate Fields. Anthony    and Sarah              will be co-chairing their first
event with I am sure the same enthusiasm they have brought in their short time
to our club events. Please answer their call for setup workers and help them in
any way that you can.

  Warm weather and clear skies are predicted.

  Thanks,

  Tim