looking for a co-drive or possibly co-driver next season

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for a co-drive or possibly co-driver next season
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:51:42 -0700
there are two possibilities we are looking at:

1. co-drive; hannah co-drives your car in a class that runs at or near
the same time as OSP (currently GS, OSP, Street Mod 2, SP/SM Street Tire
- T2 )
2. co-driver; you drive hannahs miata

#1 is better so we dont have to take two cars to every event.  the miata
would be an early 90's stock or near stock prep.  maybe a turbo.

(and she promises not to wedge the timing box under *your* car...)

as a bonus, ill give the lucky victi..., er i mean WINNER, a co-drive in
the cobra sometime.  thanks!

james
OSP - Only Snake Prevails