for real selling my '91 CRX

To: "BA Autocross"<ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: for real selling my '91 CRX
From: "Rob Lipton" <RLipton@prev.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:14:30 -0400
 Hi all,

just another reminder, I'm selling my CRX, have gotten some interest
but am still checking here.

The car runs well, particularly when being pushed hard.  Whether
autox or track days.  It seems quite well sorted, particulary for
something you can use as a daily driver.   It looks almost completely
stock, slightly lowered, so it doesn't call attention to itself.  It
has
stock wheels with the older falcon azenis with a moderate amount of
rubber left.    The car can easily be driven as is, made more stock or
made
less stock.

It has:
moderate springs, 300 front and back, (I have slightly heavier ones
that can be installed and will be included in the sale)
ground control coilovers
tokico illuminas
stock bottom end of the engine, no leaks  (this engine was just
install
a couple thousand miles ago, one of the Japanese replacements)
top end has a racing cam ag1001, pretty standard and smogable
headers
modified ECU by Bryan Rebello
Quiafe differential
cat back type exhaust, but no tell-tale tin can tail pipe
custom cold air injector
heavier rear and front sway bars (this can obviously be changed)
front strut brace
racing clutch
short throw shifter (I have a slightly less "aggressive" shifter I'll
throw in to the sale)

I have lots of parts for the car, that will be included, such as
camber
adjuster plates, super charger assembly sans super charger, etc.

Functioning air conditioning, but it needs freeon replaced

there are some other relatively minor issues that I can discuss with
those who have an interest.
I will tell you everything good and bad about the car that I know
about.

All the records are also included.

most people who have driven it, seen
it, say 3k is quite reasonable, if interested I'll send pictures.

thanks,
rob