FS: C5 Z06 wheels and tires

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: C5 Z06 wheels and tires
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 21:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
I'm posting this for one of my neighbors.

He has a set of 2003 Z06 wheels with the OEM goodyear
tires for sale. The wheels have minor curb scatches on
them. The tires have about 3 to 4 milimeters of tread
above the wear bars.

He is looking for $500 OBO for the complete set. If
you have a Corvette or other compatible GM vehile, I
think this is a pretty good deal. They are located in
San Jose.

Call Freddie Cortez at 510-376-7815, if you are
intersted.

Alan Gruner