Re: VP Racing Gas

To: "Steve Kupper" <steve@kgb-racing.com>
Subject: Re: VP Racing Gas
From: "Viet-Tam Luu" <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:35:39 -0700
Last I checked:

76 station at Almaden & Foxworthy (SJ): 100 octane unleaded is
$4.99/gallon at the pump.

76 station at Woodside & Kentfield (Redwood City): 100 octane unleaded
is $4.89/gallon at the pump.

The Redwood City station consistently prices 100-octane $0.10 cheaper
than the SJ one, for what it's worth. As I understand it, race gas
prices are set a few times a year so don't follow the fluctuations of
non-race gas. It has been creeping up a bit throughout this year
though.

The "new" source off 680 (I presume that's the San Leandro one) prices
100 octane at around $6/gallon, I've heard.

--
Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
SFR-SCCA Solo2 #149 T1-CS, #149 EM