RE: Good, FAIR, Pontiac dealer in Northern California?

To: "'Thana, Peter'" <peter.thana@roche.com>, <MWood24020@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Good, FAIR, Pontiac dealer in Northern California?
From: <charlescox@coastalbay.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:59:10 -0700
I'd agree.

The last three cars I bought (Miata included) I went to Edmunds.com online
to get the invoice and rebate prices, went to Autobytel.com and negotiated
what I wanted and at what price...typically got them at $500-750 over or
right at invoice (depending on rebates). I then had them either have it from
inventory or order it in and pick it up when ready to go...

Charles