Re: ba-autox-digest V1 #1725

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ba-autox-digest V1 #1725
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:56:07 -0700
Bruce,
I've gotta get down to Pleasanton more!  For what it's worth, the burger
joint (Athens, I think it's called) on Dublin Blvd apparently has a regular
meeting of a Cobra club on Saturday mornings.  It's on my way to the tire
shop or sometimes Stockton events.  You see one Cobra pass by, you go, Hey!
The second one, you go, Oh, yeah, it's the club meeting.  Often a dozen or
more it seems.  In San Ramon I might see one Ferrari a day, so three is way
out there!

Where I walk some dogs in Berkeley, there's a Maserati and a Citroen SM,
parked next to an older Jag sedan.  I think that's called disposable income?

But you perhaps go to far, mentioning an Impaler SS in your list of "exotic"
cars.  ;-)   You're forgiven though!  I pretty much understand completely.
(SHO, named "America's Best Sedan" in 1988 by Car and Driver, under 100,000
built.)

Paul         #35 STX  Team Grocery Getters