Aug. 25 (Fri.) track day

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Aug. 25 (Fri.) track day
From: smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:03:35 -0400
 My employer, BMW/MINI of San Francisco, is having a track day on August 25th,
as a "customer appreciation" day.  The attendance right now is pretty low, so I
was asked to try to find some more BMWs and MINIs (who are not necessarily
customers) to come out and play, then later today I was told that I could
invite autocrossers who don't necessarily have BMWs or MINIs as well.  It'll be
from 9AM-5PM, and the fee is $100.00.  Such a deal!  Henry Schmitt (the owner
of the dealership) did tell me that those with experience might be asked to
help instruct those with none.  Seeing as how the attendance was at something
less than 20 this morning, that's not likely, but in case he asks, please say
"Yes!"

If interested, e-mail Kathleen Moore (KMoore@BMWSF.com).

Charlie
(I'll be selling BMW and MINI parts that day...)
All on demand. Always Free.