Oakland and future events

To: "BA AutoX List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oakland and future events
From: "Jeremy Rine" <rineracing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 09:39:35 -0700
Although it was before my time, people who remember the old slurry
coat at Oakland say the gravel on the lot clears up after 6 months or
so.  What I saw yesterday seems to indicate that is true as the heavy
wear spots (like the slalom) had a grippy surface starting to show
through.

So, my plan for the slush series is to use GGF and Monster park as the
primary sites for a 6 event slush series.  Perhaps, the final slush
event will be at Oakland to 'test' the site before returning there for
next year.  A few scouting reports should help determine if this would
be necessary.

Also, for all those curious, the final round of the Championship
series was waiting on confirmation from Oakland, however due to
obvious reasons is going to be changed to GGF.  I should have
confirmation from GGF soon.

-Jeremy

--
www.geocities.com/rineracing