Sac Chapter 7/29 event

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sac Chapter 7/29 event
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:49:43 -0700
At the Sacramento event today, they basically asked for everyone's
cooperation in a short ceremony.  Bill Fleig's older #37 'Vette on its
trailer took a lap of the course behind his truck while some sentimental
song played over the PA.  I didn't have any idea about the song or performer
but I found the lap to be very moving.  Because the afternoon groups didn't
get a chance to see it they agreed to give it another lap (let's call it a
rerun) before the afternoon groups.  I got pretty rough watching both of
them as did lots of the regulars.

There is information on the Sac page as Pat has mentioned, including
information about his memorial service 8/5.

If someone from Sac could pass along our thanks to Bill's family for letting
us having this presentation and last lap, I would be very obliged.

Respectfully,

Paul Tibbals