Bill Fleig

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bill Fleig
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:53:24 -0700
Thanks to those who posted up the news on Bill.  I'm really sorry to see him
go and offer my condolences to those in the Sac Chapter who were his close
friends.  He was always civil even when he looked a little rough, and was a
very pleasant guy to deal with.  I heard that he had had heart problems, and
he didn't compete for a period there but always showed up to watch and
participate.  I was impressed that he had worked past those problems enough
to compete again, especially in the extremely tough going at Sac Chapter in
the Corvette classes.

His list of National achievements on the Sac Chapter page link with his
pictures is one to envy!  Going for what you love most (week before last he
had a hard-fought Super Stock third place, PAX'd 13th, and was holding down
a season PAX trophy spot) is not the worst way to go.

Respectfully,

Paul T.