Packwood Tour lodging info

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Packwood Tour lodging info
From: "Don L." <toy4speed@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hey All,

Anyone still considering attending the Packwood Tour,
Aug 12-13 should check out lodging asap.  Most motels
in town are full.  The Loggers Jubilee in Morton may
be overflowing a bit into Packwood, but my guess is
the Tour attendees are pretty much filling up the
town.  As of this morning, the Tatoosh Motel still had
a few rooms left (in Packwood). 360-494-7379. About
$55/nite. hth.

The PacNW folks usually put on a fun event, and
everything I've heard about the Packwood site is
positive.  Covered paddock parking!  Hard to ignore.

Donald Lew
STU '06 STI
(tire warmer, emeritus)