GoldenGate-23rdJULY-Sunday Event

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: GoldenGate-23rdJULY-Sunday Event
From: "Escano, Arnold [SC]\(CS\)" <aescano@guidant.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:32:12 -0700
Need setup-folks in the morning....be there around 7:30-8am, watch the
noise-horse/jockey practice in session.
Event starts at 10am-sharp. Bring windbreaker & sunscreen not sure if
the lunchTruck would be there.
Help in registration,front gate waiver also.
Reply directly to me please.Hopefully we can arrange a good flowing
Course for all cars.

Change in morning Group:
Run Group 1&2 combined- runs first
                                        -inverted line-up at the first
Runs, then gets seperated after to single/multiple drivers line
                                        -inverted means- backs into a
line  of cars who are there first (first car there-should be at back of
line)
                                         -tech on Grid A (close to
water)
                                         - works for Group 3&4
                                         -right after their LAST
run-park car check in for work asap-motorhome.
Run Group 3&4 combined- works first for Run Group 1&2
                                         - regular gridding rules
                                         -grid cars in the morning
before working
                                         -car propped open for Tech
Inspection, soon after gridding-Grid B (close to horse track)
>After Group 1& 2 has emptied the Grid, Group 5 should grid their cars.

thanks.
-arnold