Round 11 Thanks

To: "Bay Area AutoX" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 11 Thanks
From: "Megan Francavilla" <mfrancavilla@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:46:08 -0700
I'd just like to say thank you to everyone that helped us make round 11 a
smooth and timely event.  We managed to get fun runs in and have the
motorhome quickly and efficiently packed (with lots of helpers too!) by
5:15.  Especially thank you to Robin Yang, who worked his butt off all day
long making sure the computers worked and making sure everyone knew how to
deal with them.  We couldn't have done it without him!  Also, thanks to the
volunteers who stepped in during the 4th run group to run the trailer and
the grid.

Thanks guys!!

-Megan Francavilla