2nd try- Test and Tune-Topeka

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2nd try- Test and Tune-Topeka
From: gmankeny@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:14:38 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
In case I confused anyone with my first email, let me clarify:  I have 10 spots
left at this time.  So call and send your money quickly!

There will be a non-SCCA sanctioned test and tune at the Topeka Solo site on
September
19-20. There are only 10 entries at this time. There will be a Nationals course
on one side--two skid pads on the other. 50 entries max, $75.00 entry per
day/per
person. Two day entires best-but I have a couple single day entries for the 19th
only. Call Guy Ankeny 805-279-1338 for more info. First come first served

Guy Ankeny
Ankeny Racing Enterprises