Latest Wheel

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, "PAUL TIBBALS"
Subject: Latest Wheel
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:56:37 -0400

Message text written by "PAUL TIBBALS"

"What a nice surprise to find two articles on Solo events in the latest
Wheel!
They're written by Collena McHugh, and well-writen too.  Congrats on being
published, and thanks for supporting the Solo program in the Region by
managing to get the "house organ" to actually cover what we do.  So
everyone,
don't just flip to the car reviews, the tech or history articles, then toss
it
like I usually do."

The Wheel's editor, John Blakemore, has "seen the light."

It's a complicated issue and I'll 'splain it to you some time.

--John Kelly