Re: Shriners Chairity event at Mather

To: Fleigb@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shriners Chairity event at Mather
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:40:23 -0700 (PDT)
Bill -- Absolutely agree, great job!  Good luck on Mather too, I personally
always enjoyed that venue and was sorry my schedule precluded my participation
in your charity event.

  SFR -- Come on competitors, don't let the little Sacramento Chapter beat us!
Wait, the Sac Chapter is us.  Anyway, the Chesler Neuroblastoma Research Fund
donation site is still open and accepting donations.  We need another $4600 to
gain bragging rights   Directions here =
  http://www.4d-sport.com/4dpartners05/fathersdaycharityevent.html

  What is Neuroblastoma?
http://www.cancer.org/docroot/cri/content/cri_2_4_1x_what_is_neuroblastoma_31.asp

  Why contribute?
  http://www.4d-sport.com/images/lfl_cancerfacts.pdf

  It's all good!

  Thanks,

  Barry - Team COOPER - fight Neuroblastoma -
  http://www.4d-sport.com/images/600_DSCN0010_8x10.jpg

Fleigb@aol.com wrote:
  WOW-----Our little Sacramento Chapter did excellent by donating $6,273.00 to
the Shriners Children's Hospital on our June 10-11 events.

We had about 181 entrants and gave a lot of rides to the Shriners and other
hi up people in the Rancho Cordova council.

We are trying to get Mather back as a regular site.

Bill Fleig
Sacramento Chapter