Re: rally footage

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rally footage
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:00:54 -0700
Joe,
That's like ninety minutes!  Really choppy too - the crash sounds at least
played on this old relic always arrived several frames before the cars did.
Car vs. tree -  winner: tree    repeat 250 times
Car vs. retaining wall, building, ditch, plowed field, spectator tent 40 m
off course, mountainside, loser: car.

And it's amazing, those roads are even bumpier than last week's course at
Candlestick!  ;-)

Now I know _exactly_ what my buddy did in his lowered Golf on the back road
east of Danville at that off-camber downhill S....  Rubber side up.  And I
also know I won't EVER get as close to a rally course as most of those
folks!  Except behind a BIG tree.

Thanks!  Paul
p.s. -  don't believe him, not just France - it also includes Finland at 37
minutes, who knows how many others?