bam/crunch/ subaru body shops?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: bam/crunch/ subaru body shops?
From: "Don L." <toy4speed@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

The STI got crunched today by a SUV driver that felt
it necessary to back out of a driveway until he hits
the curb on the opposite side of the street.
Unfortunately, our STI was parked on the curb, in his
path.  Claimed he couldn't see the car through his
back window.  I suppose he could look into the street
before entering his vehicle.  Oh well, need to work
body work into the autox schedule.

Any recommendations on an excellent body shop that
could match the paint on this 2006 car?  Driver side
rear door got the crunch.  May need to be replaced.
Cost is no object as we have the drivers insurance
info and they seem to have funds.

Thanks for any help!

Don Lew
STU Suby STI