Update! -- Charity Autocross - SFR Championship Round 10

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update! -- Charity Autocross - SFR Championship Round 10
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you, the response from the community donating merchandise and services
has been overwhelming.  Here's the final list of goodies and sponsors:
http://www.4d-sport.com/4dpartners05/fathersdaycharityevent.html

Now we're looking for a good turnout, demonstration of the generousity of our
autocross community (bidders/raffle participants) and to have lots of fun in
the process.

http://www.4d-sport.com/images/06_Round_10_Charity_Event_v1.7.pdf

Thanks again and hope to see you Sunday,

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/competition/raceteam.html

PS. Please contact me if you can't make the event but would like to place a
bid, enter the raffle or make a donation.