Congrats to the Kelly's

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Congrats to the Kelly's
From: "Escano, Arnold [SC]\(CS\)" <aescano@guidant.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:31:21 -0700
A well deserve honors to Pat/John and their family for their
contributions to our hobbysport.

When I started auto-X: mid  1989
>saw a lot of big winged MOD cars-very fast (thinking someday I'll take
a wack at this class)
>lots of Prepared eights-sixes-fours
>lots of fast DSP's-CSP's.(crx/rx/vw

I used my commute car 1980 celica and joined the DSP, a year later
changed my engine (DOHC) and moved up a class to CSP.
After a few events finally moved to CSP top5 consistently, some fellas
protested me due to the engine change. And the Kelly's
 politely informed me of the situation and the following year OSP was
created. I ran with Cobra/Stingray/914-6/Beck-Spyder in the new
 class for about 3 years.
Moved to DP with my corolla for a few years then EP got my attention and
finally moved to that for another few years.
Then EMOD bug got me this time and stayed with me up to this day....it's
probably because of the Rules are easy to remember.

>Pat always ask me what class am I running that day, or what car are you
driving. I wonder why?
-arnold