Re: Thanks to Charlie Davis, Mark Mervich and Alan Jung!

To: joe.weinstein@gmail.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks to Charlie Davis, Mark Mervich and Alan Jung!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 00:36:15 EDT
In a message dated 6/5/2006 8:21:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
joe.weinstein@gmail.com writes:

Great  event at Candlestick. Smoothly run, and you adapted well to
combine the  afternoon groups 5+7 and 6+8 so we all had workers.
Thanks for the advance  notice that the lunch truck would not come.

Someone told me there are  photographs of people getting visible
air off the jump at the end of the  first straight! I hope we get to
see them.

I agree, it was a smooth running event and lots of fun.

One side benefit of the "yump" at the end of the first straight was that  you
had INCREDIBLE braking when you "landed" and fully loaded all four tires!  :-)

Mike