Re: Pylon penalties

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pylon penalties
From: "Viet-Tam Luu" <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:33:29 -0700
Reminds me of Buttonwillow Raceway last Friday. Someone went off and
punted an apex cone into the middle of the racing line. Most people
chose to drive around it. Instead, I purposefully smacked the cone
each lap, bumping it further and further off the line.

Wisely, I did not stop to point out the downed cone.  :-)

--
Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
SFR-SCCA Solo2 #149 T1-CS, #149 EM