Stolden 2000 Civic Si, Lookout request

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Stolden 2000 Civic Si, Lookout request
From: EBurghardt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:30:36 EDT
Hi, I am Ed Burghardt, #625 in a Blue 2000 Civic Si, running  when I can in
HS street tires.
My Civic was taken from my home in San Pablo (East Bay area) on the moring
of June 1.
VIN: 1HGEM1150YL111377  Engine #:B16A2-5317313
It was the match to Paul Soals Si, Blue.  Now they have another thing  in
common.
It is stock from the outside, except 205/50 tires up from the 195/55  stock.
Setup for stock class with a three point harness for the driver and Koni
shocks all around.
I  would appreciate any help in locating the car.  I am new to this so if any
one has an  idea of places to look, on-line or off, I would be grateful too.
Thank you,
Ed