Re: UFO - Great events

To: navid@xperformance.com
Subject: Re: UFO - Great events
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:42:09 -0700
i usually drive with my 'hair up', as my car is 'hair down' enough; a
'hairy' ride for anyones 'hair shirt', perhaps even like a 'wild hair'
issue, or, regarding speed, a 'wild hare', but this is 'hairdly' the
time to start 'splitting hairs' over such a 'hairsute' automobile.

james
OSP - Outlaw Seeks Peers