FS- 1999 M3, 10k miles, mild autox prep

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS- 1999 M3, 10k miles, mild autox prep
From: "Don L." <toy4speed@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:04:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

I've decide to put my 1999 M3 coupe on the market.
It's estoril blue/mulberry leather interior, orig
owner, all maintenance records, x-brace, ecis intake,
kmacs, koni coilover kit, alarm, 50% tint, still has
extended warranty till 7/06. Asking $27.5k as is, or
slightly less without the aftermarket stuff. Great
car, been to some BMW autox events, also can sell
separate wheels with older R tires if wanted.

Other question I had for those of you who have sold
cars (I've only accumulated, haven't sold in years).
What is a safe way to accept payment, besides cash?
I heard stories about fake cashiers checks, money
orders, even wire transfers have me a bit worried.
What to do ?  Thanks for any tips !

Donald Lew
'99 M3
DSP Supra