2003 MINI Cooper for sale

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2003 MINI Cooper for sale
From: Stuart Langager <slangager@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:30:57 -0800 (PST)
Well, it's time to part with this great little car.
I've owned it for three years and special ordered it
as the ultimate HS/Commuter car.  It's been a lot of
fun and would love to sell it to someone that has the
same enthusiasm for it.

All the autocross parts have been taken off the car
and it recently had a new factory installed
transmission put into it.   The car has 25K on it and
is still under the factory bumper to bumper warranty
for one year.

I'm asking $16,500 on craigslist....Below is the link.
  Thanks,

Stuart

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/140892255.html

2003 MINI Cooper with 25K miles on it, still 25K and
one year left on factory warranty. This car was
special ordered and I have all the original paperwork,
manuals and records to go with it. Never any
accidents, body or paint work and it has always been
garged and very well taken care of. Below is a list of
options. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,

Paint - Jet Black with White Roof, Mirrors and wheels

Sport Suspension Plus (Cooper "S" Suspension)
Chrome Bumpers
16" White Wheels
Anthracite Interior
Mulitfunction Steering Wheel (cruise, stereo, CD,
Ipod)
Rear Spoiler
Sport Seats
Fog Lamps
Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats and mirrors)

Stuart
slangager@yahoo.com