need a tutor this Sunday

To: "ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: need a tutor this Sunday
From: Matt Drance <mattydrance@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:21:01 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,

It's been a while since I had someone ride with me and
do some yelling, and I think I need it.  I'm looking
for an experienced person (preferably FWD experience)
to ride along and give me some pointers.  I'm not a
beginner (this is my 3rd season), but I'm certainly
not an expert either.

Running in the Stock Street Tire (T1) class this
Sunday, Run Group 1.  I'd appreciate the assistance of
anyone interested in helping out a youngster.