Call for Registration Workers SFR Round 3

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Call for Registration Workers SFR Round 3
From: Craig Wright <craigw@onehitninja.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:28:04 -0800
Greetings BA-AutoX'ers,

I will be managing registration for the SFR Solo2 Championship Round 3
March 5th event.  I will need some help staffing the table in the
morning.  Since I am in the first run group, I would like to get some
volunteers ahead of time so that the morning registration process goes
smoothly.

We will be using the old paper card system again this event.  If there
is any other information I can provide please let me know.

Thanks very much,

Craig Wright
#21 T1-ES