Morning novice walk volunteer wanted.

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morning novice walk volunteer wanted.
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:14:46 -0800 (PST)
Do you analize autox courses well?
Are you friendly and outgoing?
Do you like the sound of you own voice?

If this sounds like you, then respond now to this
limited time offer. I am running in the afternoon. I
am looking for a volunteer to conduct the morning
Novice course walk this Sunday at Oakland. That's
right, while I am getting out of bed on Sunday, you
can be out on course gaiing all the benefits of doing
the novice walk. These include:

1. Meeting new people
2. Honing your public speaking skills
3. Making sure your lines make sence (nothing
clarifies your thinking like explaning it to someone
else)

If this sounds like a job that you would like to do,
please respond to directly.

Alan Gruner