Round #2 / Sunday February 19th

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round #2 / Sunday February 19th
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:00:42 -0800 (PST)
  Hello autocrossers,

  It's time for Round #2 of our Championship series which will take place this
coming Sunday at Oakland. This event will be chaired by Jeremy Rine and
newcomer Craig Wright. Check out our club website for further details. Please
respond to their request for setup workers and note the new start time for
setup.

  AAS will be opening their season over the weekend following Round #2, so you
might wish to take a look at their website.

  The new scoring and timing system should work smoother with each event.
However, our patience will go a long way in getting the job done in the
quickest manner possible.

  Warm weather and clear skies are predicted!

  Thanks,

  Tim