Auto-X prepped 2000 Celica GTS for sale

To: "Bay Area-Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auto-X prepped 2000 Celica GTS for sale
From: "Noel E. Esporo" <pr0file@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:05:58 -0800
I'm selling my autocross car to get another car and a Civic.

Here's my initial specs:

2000 Spectra Blue Celica GTS w/106k miles
Cloth interior, peeling sunroof, foglights removed, DRL and reverse beeper
disconnected...more details to come

Tein-SS Coilovers, with auto-x revalve (Completed Jan 06)
Cusco front pillow ball mounts
Hotchkis rear competition sway bar
RMM front strut tower bar
RacinJason's rear strut tower bar
AEM Gen1 CAI
DC Sport header
SuperTrapp custom exhaust
Energy Suspension engine mounts (front and rear) and control arm bushings
Unichip piggyback chip tuned for my current setup
Axxis Ultimate front/rear brake pads
Stoptech SS brake lines
Kosei K1's 15x7 (may part out)

Autocross alignment, done last month: 2.5 Front, 1.5 rear with 0 toe all
around

Oil changed regularly with Mobil1 Synthetic and Toyota filter
Transmission oil changed to Redline MT90
Brake fluid changed to Valvoline SynPower
Water pump just changed this last weekend, along with the coolant

I don't have recent pic, yet, but I will take them soon enough.

This car has won several trophies in the San Francisco region:

2005 4th place STS - slush season
2004 2nd place STS - regular season
2nd place STS-L - Atwater Tour (Kristy)
1st place STS - slush season
2nd place STS - slush season (Kristy)
2003 1st place STS-L - regular season
1st place STS-L - slush season
2nd place STS -slush season
2002 we drove a different better prepped
<http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=202571> Celica for half
the season, so I'm not counting this year
2001 slow season for me and my car: we moved out to California and got a
late start

And my first trophy as a rookie in the Rocky Mountain region:

2000 8th place overall rookie driver

Price: $9,000 with all the mods

So let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

image001.gif]