Non run group issues

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non run group issues
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 18:16:15 -0800
Just so as to not mix them up, two minor issues unrelated to the larger
discussion:

There were three portapotties on Sunday, and they were getting to be in what
the companies call "unsatisfactory condition" long before the end of the day.
Don't we usually have more, particularly for larger events?

Also, the afternoon  groups were not really given any substantial drivers
meeting.  In hindsight, I think that this was way too lax an approach for any
event, but particularly Moondoggle with the higher percentage of rookies.
It's only a few minutes extra, time well spent.

    Paul T.