red '93 PGT for sale

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: red '93 PGT for sale
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:06:15 -0800
posted for a prober.  i can forward messages or find him on the BAPOC
forum of probetalk.com.

looks like a nice list of mods and a clean car.  price is right.

james

Hi guys, I have a red '93 PGT for sale. I'm posting here because I'd
like to see it go to someone that appreciates it instead of some kid
that will trash it. I'm located in Lemoore which is about 45mins south
of Fresno (~ 2.5hr drive from SF). It's a 93 PGT, red, 5 spd, 146,XXX
miles. The car has the following mods:

-NGK spark plugs (heat range 6) and spark plug wires
-PRD short-throw shifter
-MOMO Super Anatomic black leather shift knob & wheelskins shift boot
-Clutchmasters Stage 2R clutch (less than 2k miles on it)
-Greddy cat-back exhaust
-HotShot cold air intake
-Viper alarm system
-20% grey metalized tint all around
-PIAA fog lights
-clear corners w/ superwhite bulbs
-97 PGT taillights (minus center reflector)
-Eibach ProKit springs
-Tokico 5-way adjustable struts/shocks
-Probetalk 17.5mm rear swaybar (silver) w/ Nissan Altima endlinks
-KVR cross-drilled brake rotors
-Hawk HPS pads
-RR-Racing front and rear motor mount inserts
-RR-Racing underdrive crank pulley
-NOS 5115 dry nitrous kit, PRD microswitch bracket, fuel pressure safety
switch, remote opener, bottle heater, purge mounted in center cowl, jets
to run 45-75 shots
-Walbro 190lph fuel pump
-SSR Integral wheels size 18x8 offset +35
-Dunlop FM901 tires size 225/40-18 (about 10k miles on them)
-PRD radiator hooks
-H4 conversion headlights w/ superwhite bulbs
-stereo: Alpine CD player, Eclipse 6.5" coaxials in front, Infinity
5.25" coaxials in rear, Eclipse 12" sub in custom box, MTX amp power all
Eclipse speakers, 1-farad capacitor, upgraded alternator wiring

I replaced the clutch with a Clutchmasters Stage 2R a couple months back
and have put about 2k miles on it. It also got a new passenger side axle
at the same time.

Here's a few pics, feel free to ask for more.
http://upshizzle.com/files/car.jpg
http://upshizzle.com/files/car1.jpg
http://upshizzle.com/files/car2.jpg

It's been a great car. I'm selling it because I'm in the military and
have an upcoming deployment that would leave the car in storage for at
least 6 months. I'm looking to get $2k for it but I'm open to offers as
I'd like to have it sold by the end of the month. Thanks for looking!

Justin