Street Tire Classes?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Street Tire Classes?
From: "Stacey Wilbur" <svwilbur@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:06:52 -0800
I was looking at:  http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2006/supps.html#classes
And it mentions some changes to the street tire classes for this year.

I have been running in ESP, as has my son, but on street tires as we are too
lazy to change the tires
at the event and too poor to buy tires all the time. (whatever)

So I see there is a class:  "  "T2-"   (e.g. T2-ESP) for SP/SM Street Tire "
mentioned on that web page.

I am assuming that I can run in that class with my ESP car with street tires
and be in the correct class.  Is that correct?

Also I am a bit fuzzy on what you put on the car for identification.
Can I just put  "97 ESP" or do I now need "T2-" in front of the ESP?
So now it needs to read "97 T2-ESP"  is that correct?

Or do you just put the "T2-" on the registration card for the bar code thingy?

Thanks for your help.

Stacey