OT: Honda Generator FS (5Kw)

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Honda Generator FS (5Kw)
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:56:35 -0800 (PST)
Honda EM5000SX with wheel kit portable generator. 5Kw,  multiple 120V sockets,
one 30A twist lock socket, 12V battery charger output.  Needs battery kit for
electric start, just pull start now.  Approx. 5gal tank.

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/ModelDetail.asp?ModelName=em5000S

Too big and a bit too noisy for what we needed, so we downsized.  Only used 1
yr at autocrosses, probably less than 100hrs run time.

Asking $1400  (MSRP new ~$2600).  Located in San Jose.

-Andy

Yahoo! DSL  Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com