Re: The life and times of KeS

To: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@luminous.com>
Subject: Re: The life and times of KeS
From: Kevin Stevens <autox@pursued-with.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:20:12 -0800
On Dec 21, 2005, at 16:35, Carl Merritt wrote:

>> I've got my Evo fairly well sorted...
>> KeS
>
> So Kevin went from a C5 Vette to a Miata and now an Evo?  Talk about
> triangulating the corners of the sports car world...  =P

Triangulation is a *good* thing!

Navid talked me into the Evo at the SD Tour this year.  I've always
liked AWD cars anyway, and I got a great deal on this one - at least
until I started buying all his take-off stuff!  Plus, the STU rules
let me set up the suspension and still run on street tires.  And we
all know how much I like running on street tires.  ;)  I can't wait
to try this thing out in the rain.

KeS