RE: Ultima?

To: "'Pat Kelly'" <lollipop487@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Ultima?
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 10:14:23 -0800
It's a popular option to building a car like mine.  V8 powered home built
kit car.  (Although these days we like to call them 'component cars')

They are advertising 0-100 in 5.5 seconds and 0-100-0 in 9.8.  should be a
good autocross car, but if geared for 230+ mph the one we saw was crippled
in 1st gear.

FFR, the maker of my car, has a new supercar style car called the GTM:
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/GTM/GTMkit.html

Uses a C5 donor (think supercharged Z06 motor).

James
OSP - Outcast Supercar Powers