FS: new Wilwood Superlite II brake calipers

To: Bay Area Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: new Wilwood Superlite II brake calipers
From: Viet-Tam Luu <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 07:46:32 -0800
I have a pair of brand-new, never used or installed Wilwood Superlite
II brake calipers (part number 120-3192). Calipers feature crossover
tube and single bleed valve, 4 pistons (1.75"/44.5mm bore size), brake
disc width up to 0.81"/20.6mm and disc diameters from 11.75"/298.5mm
to 13.0/330.2mm.

Photos:
http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album389/ww1.jpg
http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album389/ww2.jpg

Mounting dimensions:
http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album389/ww4.gif

I'll also throw in whatever brake pads I have for these calipers. The
following set appears to be 1 pair of Hawk "Blue" pads and 1 pair of
something else:

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album389/ww3.jpg

These are used and came in the "spares" bin for my VW rally car but
have plenty of material left. I believe I have another full set of
pads that came off the car itself, and if I can find them you can have
those as well.

Asking $200 for the lot; paid about $250 for these (not including the
pads) as replacements for my rally car but ended up getting different
brakes due to fitment issues. My loss, your gain.

--
Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
SFR-SCCA Solo2 #149 SM