So much for my return to dominance in '06...

To: "'Bay Area AutoX'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: So much for my return to dominance in '06...
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:39:40 -0800
Well, lemme give you a little backstory on this.

My wife and I have been thinking about buying a home for the last several
months.  We're finally at a point financially where we felt we were ready to
get the process started.  We got pre-qualified for a loan, and were
ASTOUNDED at how much we qualified for.  So we are now actively looking for
a place.

The downside of this (for me, at least) is that it will be AT LEAST another
year before I can start autocrossing full time again.  But I've decided it's
a sacrifice worth making.

I'll try to show my face occasionally, and I WILL be back.  I just can't say
when at this point.  But when I do come back, watch out! ;)

Scot