Round 5 thanks

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Subject: Round 5 thanks
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:37:34 -0800
Pat,

As always, thanks for our Web results!  I got my mailed copy today.   We're
just spoiled is all....  When the Web gets updated, it gets updated.

Yawn, what a surprise - another dogfight in STX, at least for 2nd & 3rd, and a
tight points race in STS too.  Down to the final event!  Sunday, Sunday,
Sunday!!!

Anyone hear from Mark Mervich?  Thought you were going to be there.

Paul T.
p.s.  Ditto the kudos to our chairs for Sunday.  Smooth and uneventful from
what I saw.  It was a shock when the morning groups were combined, which moved
my "must have wheels changed" time up about an hour!!  Eeek! Other than that I
had a great time and even gave a rookie ride on my first run (and her Mom too,
part of the fun of having a big car).  Barry, do you still have that yellow
Rookie Rides Here taxi sign?  Can we make it part of the event equipment?
:-)

<....I'm about to mail the printed on paper
results sometime today. I usually wait until
Jerry posts them on the web
so's you folks can have a look before printing.
- --Pat Kelly>