"sponsoring"

To: "ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: "sponsoring"
From: Matt Drance <mattydrance@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:05:58 -0800 (PST)
I am running in the afternoon group this Sunday and I
also want to bring a newcomer out.  Ideally I would
like to give this newbie at least one ride before he
has to drive, but the notion of combined afternoon
rungroups makes this very difficult.

My question to the chairs (or anyone else) is, will
afternoon rungroups be combined on Sunday?  Have they
been in the last few events?  If so, the only thing I
can think is have us both run in the same RG and
trying to stagger our cars enough so we can both ride
with each other.  If we run in separate afternoon
rungroups, and he is to ride with me, and I with him,
that means netiher of us can work (bad).

Any suggestions?  Obviously my friend can run in the
morning but then he gets no passenger time before he
has to drive, which is not exactly optimal.

md

Yahoo! DSL  Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com