SFR Trophy Pictures

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SFR Trophy Pictures
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 02:57:21 EST
I need some help with trophy pictures.  I'm having a hard time  identifying
the following trophy winners...

There is some hope that I have pictures of the following:

Duncan Minalga: Car colors and numbers please...
Glenn Ellingson: Always #177?  I have the car with 77 on it, I  think...
Cliff Fong: Always #369?
Tom Grote:  I think all the pics of the car have Peter driving.   What does
your helmet look like?
Tony Lewis:  Car color and numbers?
Ed Runnion:  Always #94?
Ben Martinez:  Do you want a pic in the Capri or in the BMW?
Mark Watson: Mustang or Evo?
Gordon White:  Always #189?  What helmet?
Mert Solis:  Always an '85 Corolla?  Always #16?  What color  car?
Gilbert Gayac:  What color and numbers?
Angela White:  Color and car number
Dave Skeehan: Car description and picture
Ken Hughes: Ditto
Kaman Du: Ditto
Jim Murray: Ditto
Chris Doan: Ditto
Leo Montero: Ditto
Mark Scroggs: Ditto
Jim Spohr: Ditto
John Seratt: Ditto
Raza Uddin: Ditto
Jarusek Dusuntra: Ditto
Auburn Schmidt: Ditto
Doris Fung: Ditto
Judd Leyson: Ditto
Rob Scherrer: Ditto
Andre Marconette: Ditto
Teresa Seratt: Ditto
Tommy Bothwell: Ditto
Dave Eng: Ditto

The following people I don't think I have any pics of:

Butch Garcia
Jake Mottaz
Helen Brendage

John Stimson
Mike Carlson
Matt Drance
Barbara McCrory

Jim Williams will be at Sunday's event to take pics of those we're  missing.
See Jim (really big guy with a Nikon in a blue MINI)  Williams or me...

Charlie Davis