Slush Round #5 - 2nd Call for Setup Workers

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slush Round #5 - 2nd Call for Setup Workers
From: alanchin@micron.com
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:29:34 -0800
Hello Folks,

So far we've got 3 solid commitments and a couple "if-I-wake-up's".  We
still need a few more workers to assist with setup and get the event
rolling on time.  Don't be shy it's nothing too difficult:  unpacking
motorhome, setup course/grid cones, box cones, line course with chalk,
etc.  If the start time gets delayed, if affects ALL of us (number of
runs, possibility of fun runs, etc.).  Please email me to sign up and
help make this a great event.