Fwd: [miatamail] FW: My Car Was Stolen any help is appriciated

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: [miatamail] FW: My Car Was Stolen any help is appriciated
From: erito@aol.com
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:53:29 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Hagerla <mhagerla@comcast.net>
To: miatamail@txt.com
Sent: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:16:02 -0800

spread the word

  _____

From: Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:59 PM
Subject: My Car Was Stolen any help is appriciated

My car was stolen tonight 11/30/05 from my work. here is the information:
1995 black miata
Lic. Plate 4TOC733
Carbon fiber chin spoiler
Turn signal intakes
15" polished wheels (similar to the konig helium)
lowered
autopower rollbar
red sparco sprint drivers seat, no passenger seat
yellow bulbs in the headlights
exaust/intake (pretty loud)
H2 Recovery vehicle sticker on the deck lid

Parts to look for on the used market
Tein HA coilovers
Wilwood Dynalite 4 pot calipers (anodized black, one faded to silverish) 11"
2 piece rotors (black hats)
Sparco sprint seat RED
Alpine 9815 deck
Brig Mag8 wheels 15" (hankook hrII tires, the cheap ones)
goodwin racing intake
Borla exaust
Autopower roll bar
the valve cover was painted wrinkle black in case the motor pops up
my backpack was in my trunk also its an REI Half Dome, im being optimistic
here...

If you see any of this stuff please do not hesitate to call me night or day
@ 5103960069 or email me at j.parker5@gmail.com

Jeff

-- File: ATT00350.txt