Sunday's course

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday's course
From: S Ahmad <aries_moon1974@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:25:48 -0800 (PST)
I really enjoyed it! It was tight - even in my Miata -
as I coned the first two runs and thought I had on the
third but got lucky. I didn't stay for fun runs but
could imagine going significantly faster by setting up
for the first and last sections better.

As Charlie Davis mentioned during his afternoon
walk-through, the first slalom cones were not the
legal spacing, but the distances opened up. I worked
in the back (station #4) in the 4th run group and
picked up the downed 2nd slalom cone about 20 times.
Station #5 was kept pretty busy, too! The DNFs I saw
occured when people didn't clearly see the course
through the offset box.

I did see Mark Scroggs get his car up and sideways
over the bump before the back 180 turn. That was
pretty wild!

Ready for Marina,
Shaikh