Round 4 event

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>
Subject: Round 4 event
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:12:20 -0800
Setup was a great example of everyone pitching in.  Arnold's gotta learn that
the motorhome is as tall as those trees at the shortcut by the porta-potties.

As far as the course, obviously Ben gave it some thought.  His hard work on
the Chapter's behalf is amazing and as always appreciated.  I've really
enjoyed some of his past courses.  And I'm in NO way saying I can do better.
But as far as this design....  For me, in my also-widebodied car, I can't
think of a better advertisement for AAS than Sunday's course.  I found it
peculiarly slow and tight, which was an unusually poor fit for me and my
vehicle's capabilities.

I was amused by the section between the sand bunker and the pair of water
hazards, though!  Did anyone go sideways through those puddles and raise a
wall of water?  I didn't get to see as I worked setup so I left early.

Paul T.