FS: Tire Trailer

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Tire Trailer
From: "Ruben Padron" <ruben_1271@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:24:49 -0800
Hi all,

I posted this on baautox.com, but figured I would also post here...

I'm selling my tire trailer with 8" wheels that Ive been using on my CS
Miata. Heres a link of the trailer at HF:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnu mber=42708

Extras include:

- Spare tire
- Trailer jack with wheel (makes it really easy to store and maneuver in
tight spots when disconnected from tow vehicle)
- Contico lockable tool box
- Plywood deck
- Tie-down strap set

It tows great and is in excellent condition. $250 OBO.

Although currently on sale at HF, this would save you the trouble of having
to build it and buy accessories - just drop your tools and tires in and go!
:)

Ruben