Re: Let's get more serious?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let's get more serious?
From: Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
I must change my hypothesis, by changing the average
number. Let's say 100 versus 200, but these are
arbitrary numbers. I think the rate of retention would
be higher at the events that average 100 participants
(more or less), assuming that everything else is the
same. In the last two years, what percentage ran 12
out of 16 events in Albany and Oakland, compared to
Sacramento and Atwater?

Please note that I am not claiming that the size of
the event is the cause of the retention. There are
loads of factors. Well, that's my theory.

-Katie